Technological development has changed the real estate market, and with increasingly more digital tools to bridge the gap between services and the customer, industry leaders know that applying the right technology can make their business stand out from the rest.
Consumer expectations have skyrocketed and both SMEs and large companies have adapted to respond to the demands of an increasingly connected buyer. The numbers prove it: more than 80% of Europeans say that the internet is their first option when looking for a house, and 75% of searches end with a sale.
To encourage the digital transformation of the real estate sector, Teralco Group has signed a strategic agreement with Provia, the Association of Real Estate Developers of the Province of Alicante, to become its technological partner. Provia is a flagship association that represents and defends the interests of the real estate sector in Alicante, and promotes the professionalisation of agents.
The digital transformation of the real estate sector is no longer an option, but an obligation, and at Teralco Group we are experts in stimulating this change. We hope that the collaboration between Provia and Teralco Group helps to drive the digital maturity of agents in the area.
At Teralco Group we have extensive experience in the real estate sector, and our developments have placed us at the forefront of innovation for the sector in Spain. Our knowledge of real estate allows us to guarantee the success of a digital transformation, applying leading technologies such as CRM, custom development, Big Data, automated marketing, and artificial intelligence, among others.
As Provia’s technological partner, we translate technology into practical advantages for the real estate business. These are just some of the benefits of a digital transformation:
- Integration of a corporate website with the main real estate portals and maintenance of the properties from a single platform.
- Automation of sales processes facilitating management with agencies, owners, and customers.
- Fast and accurate identification of additional and cross sale opportunities.
- Engagement and customer loyalty thanks to the analysis of data from different sources giving companies a unique insight of the customer to improve the commercial offer.
- Mobile solutions that give access to complete customer information from any device connected to the internet, and trace commercial actions (emails, calls, budgets…).
- Alerts to relevant agents about changes in property status.
- Analysis and visualization of business data in real time enabling you to generate detailed reports and make intelligent decisions.
- Automation of marketing campaigns, target audience segmentation and integration with social networks.
- Mapping of areas on Google Maps to identify real estate opportunities with information such as square meters, price, or average prices in the drawn area.
To push digitization, leading real estate professionals are twice as likely to use a CRM. In Teralco Group we are Salesforce Gold Consulting Partners, the #1 solution for CRM and Cloud Computing in the world. Salesforce offers a 360º view of the client that allows you to monitor consumer behavior and offer dynamic, personalized communication to stay one step ahead of your competition.
In addition, we integrate Property Base, a tool specialized in real estate that connects company data and enhances sales and marketing efforts. We integrate these tools according to the needs of your business allowing you to personalize customer experience and stay ahead of technological trends.
Teralco Group and Provia share the value of innovation, and we hope that our collaboration will give rise to new developments that allow companies to strengthen and grow in the digital environment, increasing their competitiveness at a national and international level.
For more information about our collaboration, or the products and services offered by Teralco Group, don’t hesitate to fill out our contact form and achieve quick and intelligent sales.